About Our Ministry
An organization where everyone is treated as family, a place where all men and women regardless of who they are, their lifestyle, what they have done and where they are from all are welcome.
We believe at CWMI that the present generation of multifaceted people are full of wisdom and understanding and is also gifted, resourceful, resilient and audacious.
We also believe God's love, forgiveness, grace and mercy is for all.
What WE Believe
Statement of Faith
We believe that there is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator, and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving, and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe that the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
We believe that humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death, and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected, and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is "true God" and "true man."
We believe that we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing, and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, sanctifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
We believe in the ongoing, sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life and minister super-naturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4, is poured out on believers that they might have God’s power to be His witnesses.
We believe in the victorious, redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy – sin, lies, sickness, and torment.
We believe that the Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His Church the ordinances of baptism and communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love, and discipling the nations – baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
We believe in the ever-increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign with His overcoming bride – the Church.
We believe that heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the lost and the saved, the one to everlasting death and the other to everlasting life.
1. Restoring shattered lives:
There are events is someones lives that occurs causing someone to let go of their dreams. For example rejections, projections, and lack of information and communication.
Solutions we take:
1. In order to assist a person in restoring their shattered life, is to help them face the fact and not put themselves in denial.
2. To help them not to over analyze the issue that cause the broken spirit but in fact focus on the solution.
3. To help them surrender themselves to the problem, to face the real fact that it have already happend and lastly to lead them to acceptance.
2. To work with budding and inspiring leaders to explore their vast potential.
3. To provide life skill classes for trouble youths.
4. To provide therapeutic and restoration classes to those who lives have been damaged.
5. To work with dysfunctional families.
6. To provide necessary counseling to those in need.
7. To work with ex convicts to help restore them and be productive citizens
8. To work with business companies to provide gainful employment to the unemployed.
9. To provide affordable housing for those who have been temporarily displaced.
10. To provide a food bank for low income families.
11. To be an auxiliary in the humanitarian field.
12. To provide weekly support groups.